Fashion Rock Handmade Movement 2014

Handmade Movement was a campaign event for supporting the development of art business such fashion, furniture, decoration adornment, beauty, music, and other creative business in Indonesia. This institution wants to promote local handmade in the global era.

"The Rock" was the first campaign of Handmade Movement.

Indonesian Handmade Movement event




















The Rock means that local product can be as tough and hard such rock (stone). In this event, there were 100 local brands. The dream is the courage of young enterpreneurs to dream and make the dreams coming true. Brave to take the risk and face the challenge in future. Going forward with Handmade Movement on May 1st-4th May 2014 in Lotte Shopping Avenue( GF - 07 & 1F - 10 to 15) Ciputra World 1 Jakarta, JL. Prof. DR Satrio Kav 3 -5, Karet Kuningan Jakarta.

There were full support from various institutions and experts having same intention. Such BCA, Sariayu, Instituto Moda Burgo, London School of Public Relatins Jakarta, Pixtem, NET TV, La Salle Jakarta, and all media partners in this launching campaign of HMV 2014.

I came to this event by invitation from ID Handmade Movement as finalist Rock Fashion. I sent two pictures. Rock style in this event means showing your best cool style =)In the first picture, I wore unbranded synthetic leather jacket. I bought it long time ago in Pasar Baru, Bandung at cheap price, about 100,000 rupiahs. And the second one, I wore batik dress, bag, and high heel shoes =) The dress and high heel is Minimal brand. But, the bag is Korz brand. Both are local brands =)
rock style
minimal dress minimal high heels korz bag
























Thanks very much for choosing me as one of 5 winners of Rock Fashion. I just realized that I was the shortest among other winners :O Can you guess which one I am???
rock fashion












I stepped very carefully on the stage cause I am rather careless in keeping my balance :p To tell you the truth, it's my first experience in fashion event =) It's really nice experience. Maybe in other occasion, Handmade Movement can make the event in Botanical Square, Bogor (my city)? In weekend, there would be many visitors =)

I also got nice hamper and I have finished reading interesting OK magazine and Go Girl magazine. If you go there, you can also get Go Girl magazine freely.
Go Girl Magazine OK Magazine Sariayu Bracelets Mouch















I love the bracelets from MOUCH. The skull one... :O I also get the vouchers from MOUCH and SABSABIA
voucher Mouch Sabsabia















I couldn't take the picture of Rosta roasted peanut cause my sister had eaten it :P She said it was delicious =)

In this event, we could buy various local products in some stalls. It was nice painting =) I always love art.
painting in ID Handmade Movement 2014

stalls
local products















We can also look fashion show, talkshow, workshop, and band performance. Too bad I couldn't attend the event until finished cause I ought to catch the train coming back to my city =)

The talkshow explaining about website for online shop which is more economizer than having real shop.
talkshow ID Handmade Movement 2014

















I love the music performance by London Public Relation School students. They were so attractive and energic O.O
music performance ID Handmade Movement 2014
cool singer
cute singer ID Handmade Movement 2014
nice singer ID Handmade Movement 2014




















The interesting fashion show ...
fashion show ID Handmade Movement













Although I nearly got accident cause got stuck by the door of train when did the journey toward Jakarta (It was really a rock challenge...cause all passengers screamed for me...hahaha =)) But I really like attending this positive event. We love Indonesian made, don't we? =) I wish ID Handmade Movement keep running the activity such this =) Keep success!!!

If you want to know further about ID Handmade Movement, you can contact to :
PR & Media Relation
E-mail : info@thehmv.co.in
Phone : 021-57905290 Twitter: @IDHandmade

Comments