Biggmans, Big Heart Big Love

       "Ellie, you are so cute and kind. I don't know how long you've been in my heart. Please, accept me as your lover," Denis said wholeheartedly. He knelt down and handed a bunch of pink roses to a wide-eyed Ellie. 

"I don't know how to respond to your feelings. You know I've always thought of you as a friend. Why are you tarnishing our friendship?" Ellie asked. Her face contorted in displeasure. Then, she asked Denis to stand up.

"I promise to make you happy. We'll definitely get along because we have a lot of similar hobbies," Denis coaxed.

Ellie sighed. "I really don't want to hurt your feelings, Denis."

"So, you still can't accept my feelings?"

"I'm sorry. You'll find your soul mate."

Denis looked down sluggishly. "Is it because I'm fat? You prefer the slim and handsome Andre."

"It's not like that. You are misunderstood. You know that I really like you. But not as a lover," Ellie evaded. She did not dare to look into Denis' sad eyes. After that, she left Denis transfixed.


***

Denis stared at his reflection in the mirror as tall as he was. His appearance was dismal. No wonder the fashionable Ellie didn't like him. Would Ellie like him if he changed?

With renewed vigor, Denis searched the internet. He found a website that sold clothes for plus size.


Biggmans, big heart big love. Denis was amazed that the clothing patterns offered on the website were very diverse. He immediately ordered several sets of clothes. Look, Ellie! I'm going to be different and win your heart.


Denis just realized that the colors of clothes for large men are not just dark colors, but bright and eye-catching colors. Why didn't he discover this unique brand long ago? The size range is until 9XL.


        Even, they provide Halloween theme. It's so cool!

All this time, Denis' look was very monotonous. He only wore dark-colored or plain white clothes. He felt that marker colors were not for him. But the models on the Biggmans website fascinated him. The big-bodied model looked charming in all kinds of clothes, both formal and informal. The cut of the clothes is simply elegant.


***

A few days later, an order for Biggmans branded clothes arrived. With trembling fingers, Denis opened the package he had been waiting for. He felt satisfied when he touched the good quality material of the clothes. 


As Denis immediately put on the cheerful Hawaiian suit, it changed his mood for the better. Whistling happily, he grabbed a hat whose color matched his new outfit. He wanted to enjoy a fun afternoon in his new look. Goodbye monotonous clothes! Welcome the charming Denis in Biggmans outfits.

When he sings Havana at the café where he works, the crowd is enthusiastic. A cheerful aura swirled around. Denis felt very happy. As he had never experienced such this euphoria before, he really regretted it. Why hadn't he dared to look like this in the first place? The Biggmans brand clothes boosted his confidence. Automatically, his singing performance improved.

  As some of the café visitors asked to take pictures with him, Denis happily granted their requests. He used to avoid photo sessions because he feels he is not photogenic. Not only that, they also tagged Denis on social media.

***

This weekend, Denis is making a special appearance. He will duet with the beautiful long curly-haired rapper, Dora Isabell. 


"Denis, I can't believe it's you! You're so trendy," Dora said as she snapped her delicate fingers in a Korean drama-style love gesture.

Denis chuckled. "You're also very pretty."

"But I'm not as fashionable as you. The black skull hoodie makes you look very cool and sporty. You're also good at pairing it with your red sneakers."

"I try not to look monotonous. I realize I've always avoided patterned clothes."

         "Where did you buy this cool outfit? I also want to buy a hoodie that resembles yours." 

"On the website www.biggmans.com. They also sell women's clothing."

"Thank you for sharing the information. I'm very interested in that brand of clothes you're wearing."

Denis smiled widely. "I hope you like that brand too."




***

"Denis, I almost didn't recognize you. Where is Denis who dresses the same day after day? Your shirt is very nice. Who is your fashion stylist?" Asked Jerry surprised at the change in his best friend's appearance.


"What fashion stylist? I only order clothes on the internet."

"Ah, you're lying. There's no way your appearance has changed this drastically."

"Why would I lie?"

"So, what brand did you buy?"

"Biggmans. It's a brand for big people, both men and women."

Jerry was pensive for a moment. "Ah, very interesting. I want to buy a Christmas present for Jim, my nephew."


"In that case, the Biggmans brand is perfect. I see there are many Christmas-themed hoodie suits."

"Is there a shipping promotion?"

"Yes, there is a minimum purchase USD 89.99 for free shipping."

"Thanks to you, I don't have to worry about Christmas presents anymore."

Denis smiled cheerfully. "That is what best friends are for."

***

Shoot!


"Ah, Denis. Today our team was really lucky thanks to you. You played really good basketball," Ted said.

"You also played very well. I managed to shoot because of your pass."


"Is it because you're wearing such a nice jersey?"

"Do you like it?"

"Certainly. I've never seen such an attractive jersey. I want to have one too."

"I bring a new jersey. As we are the same size, you can wear it," said Denis. Then, he gave the dragon-patterned jersey to Ted.


"I feel bad. Are you giving me your new jersey freely?"

"It's okay. I still have the other jersey. As you're my best friend, I really want to share this happiness with you."

Ted smiled and looked at the jersey brand that caught his eye. "Wow! It is Biggmans brand. I really like the design." He immediately tried on the jersey and smiled with satisfaction. "It's very comfortable. You're good at choosing the brand."

Denis smiled back. He didn't realize that making others happy was so much fun. Therefore, he never thought about Ellie again although she is his goal of becoming fashionable.

***

"Denis, you're trending on twitter as the coolrapper. They are excitedly asking about your brand of clothes? Do you design your own clothes?" Ron asked.

"Biggmans. That's the brand that changed my life," said Denis cheerfully.

"You've become even more famous. Are you going to show Ellie your new look?"

Denis shook his head. "I'm already in a relationship with Dora Isabell, my singing duet partner. She's always been supportive of me, just like the Biggmans brand boosted my confidence."

“I see.”




Comments